Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Epic Nail Mail!!!

Here is some epic nail mail I recently received from my friends Traci and Chelsea!
Click on their names to check out their blogs and sales!
Let's have a closer look at what I got!





Here is:

~Gamer Glam~
~Electra Magenta~
~Techno Teal~

From the China Glaze Tronica collection



Here is:


~Kaleidoscope Him Out~
~Visit Me In Prism~
~Don't Be A Square~
From the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection


  Here is:

~CG In The City~
~Skyscraper~
From the China Glaze Metro Collection
and~Liquid Leather~
~OPI Nail Envy~


The China Glaze Kaleidoscope holos are my favourite type of holo! They are both linear and scattered and sparkly, even when there's no sunlight! I was first introduced to them when I found 2 dusty hunting (searching for old hard to find polish in salons). Chelsea is officially my kaleidoscope hero, as they are very hard to find!

The Tronica's are also a bit holo and I'm super excited Traci could get me some because I was unable to find them locally. I love with these colours, holo or not!

I just can't wait to try all of these out! Oooh I also got my nail brushes today from ebay! I forgot to take a picture though... =p

That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...