Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ninja Polish Eye Candy and OPI LPAD Suede!

Today I decided to combine Suede and Glitter polishes! I was wearing OPI ~ Lincoln Park After Dark Suede for about a week. It's a great polish to wear if you don't have time to wait for the polish to dry! Then I got my Ninja Polish order in the mail. I had some tip wear so I decided to put some glitter on in a sort of half french, half gradient manner.

Eye candy is a beautiful glitter and it really goes well with the suede polish. It's more subdued then your typical glitter polishes, but just as sparkly!
Both OPI~ LPAD Suede and Ninja Polish ~Eye Candy are must haves!

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...