Friday, December 28, 2012

Ninja Polish and China Glaze Haul!

I've been waiting to get my hands on these Ninjas for a while now!I was lucky and managed to get Girly Floam, Carribean Reef, Hanukkah Floam, Eye Candy, and Shattered Star! I also grabbed my first 2 Jades: Fascinio Violetta and Energy, two lovely holos.


I was also lucky to snag all those China Glaze for $1 each! They are minis, but I love minis! The full bottles 14ml sell for about $7-8 here so $1 ($2 including shipping) for 9.6ml is a pretty wonderful deal! I also got OPI mini of Glow-Ink the Dark. I'd say this haul was a little Christmas present to myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...