Saturday, November 9, 2013

Deborah Lippmann ~ Starlight Box Set Swatches

I absolutely love this set! I'm a huge fan of Deborah Lippmann and her glitters. It's one of my favourite designer brands. The bottles are so elegant and unique and the polishes are so fabulousI do find it hard to justify buying her polishes at their high price point though ($20-22), so I only own 2 other Lippmann's:  Across the Universe which was a lovely gift from my boyfriend, and a Happy Birthday mini from Sephora points

When I saw this set it just jumped out at me, especially Cosmic Love and Fantastic Voyage. What is it with me and pink glitter?? I don't tend to like pink polishes, but Cosmic Love is jaw dropping gorgeous! The packaging of the box is sturdy and up scale. The polishes are very opaque for glitters. Each swatch below is 2 coats, but you could get away with 1 if you're layering or if you want a less extravagant look. I am very happy to add the Deborah Lippmann Starlight set to my collection. 

Deborah Lippmann Starlight Swatches
Deborah Lippmann Starlight Swatches
There are 6 mini 8ml polishes in this set, all glitters, and all unique:

- Twilight Zone - a black fine glitter with multi-sized silver/holographic glitter
- Blinded By The Light - Multi-sized silver holographic glitter and small white glitter
- Cosmic Love - Multi-sized silver, pink and purple holographic glitter in a pink jelly base
- Fantastic Voyage - Multi-sized silver and purple holographic glitter in a purplejelly base
- Champagne Supernova - Multi-sized silver holographic glitter and small white glitter in a champagne/peach jelly base
- Lost in Spacea navy blue fine glitter with multi-sized silver and holographic glitter

        
        TWILIGHT TONE
BLINDED BY THE LIGHT

        
        COSMIC LOVE
FANTASTIC VOYAGE

        
        CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA
LOST IN SPACE


The set was $50 and I bought it at Murale. They had a 20x the points event for Shoppers Optimum points, so I was able to get ~$15 worth in points back on this purchase. That also helped me justify it (not like I need help justifying polish spending though).

Will you be getting this set??

4 comments:

  1. Cosmic Love is stunning! Such a beautiful glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heyy fellow BC blogger :)
    Love this set, wish it wasnt so $$.
    p.s followed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Followed you back =) Love your Lush posts!

      Delete

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...