Tuesday, December 6, 2011

China Glaze Upcoming Collections!!

Look!!! You better be getting excited!! China Glaze has some awesome collections coming out!! 

I heard about the magnetix collection and got this picture from LimitedAddictionNails's blog. I only own 1 magnetic polish by Layla and it comes with the stripe design on it's cap. It looks like these China Glaze ones have a variety of magnetic designs that come with each polish! According to LimitedAddictionNails, these will be coming out in the Netherlands March 2012. I'm really into the magnetic polish idea, seems like an awesome way to get quick and easy nail art!

EDIT: You can view samples of the magnet patterns HERE on China Glaze's Facebook page! Here is also a video showing how they work and the different magnet designs and colours! 


She also posted about a Glitter Crackle collection, but I don't think I'll be interested in these ones...
While on the note of upcoming collections, China Glaze will also be releasing a Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection. I know most of you already know this, but this post will also serve as a reminder for me to look for them later =)  I got this picture and info from Delta Cephei's blog. These will also be coming out some time in the spring. They look gorgeous!!
I really hope I'll be able to find these in Canada! If not, hopefully someone will be kind enough to custom purchase them for me =)


Thoughts??
Any other collections I should be looking forward to??

10 comments:

  1. OMGGG! i need them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings about the Magnetix polish.. but the Prismatic colors Im so ready for and a few of the crackles caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to trying the magnetic polish as I am sure they are going to make it more affordable than that other brand that charges $15 a bottle for a whole lot less polish.Some fun colors to play with too. I am also loving the cracked glitters and the prismatic glitters.ChinaGlaze has become my favorite brand of nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my experience, I can make China Glaze holos work, but the formula of their regular polishes doesn't like me lol. Perhaps these collections will change my mind about them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so excited about this magnetic collection!!! I hope that it comes to the US as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait!!! They're coming out with so many great collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all of them! My wallet will suffer when these come out. How did you hear about these collections? Are you on a mailing list or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry was too distracted by the pictures. I just read where you saw these first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The magnetix don't really do anything for me, but I am loving the glitter crackles and prismatics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. prismatics... SERIOUSLY? Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...