Tuesday, October 6, 2015

One of my favourite "neutrals"

I've been busy with work and my jewellery later but I did find some time to paint my nails. Here's one of my favourite polishes, OPI Designer de Better from the 2011 OPI Holiday Muppets collection. I'm also holding a pink macaron from Cafe Joie! So yummy!
Designer de Better has a gorgeous silvery beige foil finish with specks of bronzey-orange. It is really unique, a very simple but gorgeous polish!




OPI 
Designer
De
Better






Unfortunately I've been away so long and didn't realize this colour is now HTF! (hard to find). It's upwards of $30 on eBay and Amazon... Luckily I got a back up the moment I fell in love with it. If you don't have it you're really missing out! Luckily I here there's a decent Sally Hansen dupe! Let me know if you know of Amy other dupes! 

--Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...