Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Latte, Now Available as a Nail Polish...

Seems like everyone's jumping on the PSL (pumpkin spice latte) bandwagon nowadays! 
Now you can get your hit of PSL on your nails! Color club just announced its Pumpkin Spice Latte scented polish, exclusively available online on their website! I grabbed this pic off their insta @colorclubnaillacquer. Will you be grabbing some? 



Personally I've never tried a PSL as coffee make me feel like death... But I bet it smells yummy :) also the colour is right on point with trends, featuring what looks like a neutral latte colour creme? Hard to say as the pic they provided totally has shopped fake nails... I kinda want one... I love my cinnamon scented color club polish...Someone buy me one? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...