Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Spotted at H&M! New Nail Polish Collection!

I spotted this at a Canadian H&M this weekend. A new sleek packaged make up line, including a whole collection of polishes priced at $6.99 each. I've heard great things from my European friends that have had awesome H&M polishes for a while now. I even spy a Chanel peridot dupe on the left side! I didn't pick any up because I was short on time, but I'll definitely stop by again to grab some. I asked the cashier about the new line and she said the make up was really pigmented! 


Have you tried the new H&M polishes yet? If so, let me know how the are! If not, will you go look for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...