Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Polish Bar - Satellite

Hello everyone! Today I have a gorgeous indie polish from the UK to show you!! I don't own very many indie polishes at all (tops 10), but when I saw this polish featured on Holographic Hussy, I headed straight to Etsy and placed my order! So without further ado, here is
 
The Polish Bar ~ Satellite:

I'm wearing 2 coats of Satellite over BYS ~ Magenta.

I'm really not a glitter person, but this polish is just so amazing!! It applies like a dream, dries quickly and has the perfect combination of glitters!! There are hexes of all sizes and colours. I can see blue, pink, silver, limegreen. AND AND ANDDDD they are ALL holographic glitters!!!! Talk about some in-your-face sparkle! At every angle you can seem some of the glitters "glowing".


You can buy this polish on Etsy and I highly recommend you do =)  this polish is truly magical!

So what are you waiting for?? Go! <3 Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...