Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Make Up Store ~ Muchion

Today I have a very special polish to share!

Make Up Store ~ Muchion 

Named after the wonderful Muchion! Who's Muchion you ask? Well, she is the lovely lady who was so kind to let me do a group order of holographic polishes and ship them to Canada!

MUS has fantastic shipping by the way. They super packed everything in large bubble wrap and they ship with a hazardous material licence, not like some of those other companies that lie and say they are sending "art supplies".

Now back to the polish...

This polish is like a gorgeous deep shimmery red. It looks fantastic in all lights. 
Above is outdoors in sunlight.

I usually am not gravitated to reds, but this one speaks to me. This is the first red polish I have actually ever worn...I think.

The shot below was taken in a sunlight filled room.
"Muchion" is packed with shimmery, micro-flakie goodness.

Thank-you Muchion for sending this polish to me, 
and thank you Make Up Store for making it! 

How could would it be to have a polish named after you??? Which reminds me that I need RBL Scrangie...

MUS polishes can be bought at Make Up Stores around the world, starting at $14. For purchasing within the USA and Canada visit the Denver store or phone in to place your order =)
Make Up Store
8425 Park Meadows Center Dr.
Lone Tree Colorado 80124
Store- 303-708-0086
www.makeupstore.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...