Sunday, June 17, 2012

Make Up Store ~ Gabriela

Today's review is of an unexpected colour! 

Make Up Store ~ Gabriela
Gabriela is a Barbie-pink creme with a touch of shimmer. This is totally not a colour I would normally reach out to buy and I was hesitant to put it on, but after I tried it I started to like it. I'm a sucker for neutrals, teals and purples, but now pinks are starting to grow on me!

I think this is a really fun colour, perfect for summer!

These pictures don't really do it justice either! It is extremely vibrant in real life,borderlining neon!

This polish was sent to me by the lovely Muchion over at MUS =)
MUS polishes can be bought at Make Up Stores around the world, starting at $14. For purchasing within the USA and Canada visit the Denver store or phone in to place your order =)
Make Up Store
8425 Park Meadows Center Dr.
Lone Tree Colorado 80124
Store- 303-708-0086
website- www.makeupstore.se


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...