Thursday, June 14, 2012

Make Up Store ~ Mika

Hello! Today I have a review of
Make Up Store ~ Mika

Mika is a super
glossy black creme polish. This is 2 coats with no top coat, but you could easily get away with only 1 and have it be opaque.

I think Make Up Store is a fantastic brand, but I wouldn't personally spend this much on a black creme polish. ($14) I'd ratherbuy one of their fantastic holo or shimmer polishes! (
Which I'll also be sharing with you)

Overall, Mika has a great, smooth formula and I also love MUS's bottle design! I'm interested in trying some of their other cremes.


This polish was sent to me by the lovely Muchion over at MUS =)


MUS polishes can be bought at Make Up Stores around the world, starting at $14. For purchasing within the USA and Canada visit the Denver store or phone in to place your order =)
Make Up Store
8425 Park Meadows Center Dr.
Lone Tree Colorado 80124
Store- 303-708-0086

Check back soon to see some other lovely MUS polishes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...