Friday, March 2, 2012

Spotted! Essence Color & Go in Canada!

I've been super busy with school lately, but here's a quick post on new polishes available in Canada
Essence is now at Shoppers Drug Mart! The Colour & Go are 5ml and I LOVE HOW THE LIDS ARE THE SAME COLOUR AS THE POLISH! How cute is that??? I've found myself really into minis lately AND AT THE AMAZINGLY LOW (Shopper's) PRICE OF $1.49!!!! HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG??? (For those of you that aren't familiar with shoppers, their polishes are quite pricey with some Sally Hansens at $9!) 
So without further ado, here is the entire current collection, except for 1 blue sparkly colour that was sold out   =( I think I may already have that colour though from my Australian swap.... So what are you waiting for??? Have a look and go out and BUY ALL THE POLISH already! lol... <3

~~Click to enlarge~~
Here's a quick swatch wheel of all the colours except for the black and the missing blue. (which is supposedly Choose Me)


All the colours are so lovely! Especially "A Lovely Secret" I also can't wait for spring to try out the yellow! Yes, I said yellow!

Since they are so small and cheap, you can be adventurous and try colours you never would have before!
Note, I did not find these in all of my Shoppers yet, so if you don't find them right away, ask and keep checking back! Also, they were not near the cosmetics section, they were in a stand alone display. 

Check out Rebecca Likes Nails for a picture of what the Shoppers display looks like!

What do you think of these???

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at the Essence polishes every time I pass them, but the ones I see are so small I end up passing them by...

    Additionally I love reading your blog, so I've nominated you for a few blog awards! Check out the post here: http://aotnf.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...