Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog Construction!

Hello everyone! 

I'd just like to let all of my lovely readers know that my blog will be under construction for a little while. You've probably already noticed lots of changes. I'm working on the layout so that I can have larger pictures and keep this blog nice and tidy! That way you can see all the polish better =) So in the mean time please be patient with me.


Also, if you have any opinions on my blog layout such as things you like/dislike, things you'd like to see on my blog, and anything that would make it better in general, please let me know! Leave a comment here or email me  at topolishornot@hotmail.ca


Thanks for listening!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...