Monday, February 6, 2012

Nail Mail~Customs, Oh No!

Hello everyone! The lovely Marissa from NY helped me order some stuff from Sephora and some stamping plates. Unfortunately when I received the package, customs had inspected it! Oh no!
I was a bit scared to open it...hopefully everything would still be there, and intact! 
Hmmm. Looks like the polishes were a bit rattled and the samples a bit exposed, but everyone was able to complete the journey! 



Look how cute the egg carton is!!
I ordered 4 Hello Kitty Polishes and the 2 Bundle Monster stamping plate sets. Marissa is ever so kind and added in a few samples as well as the Wet n Wild glitter polish! <3 She is so sweet! She also helped me get the Finger Paints flakie polishes!


Here are the Hello Kitty polishes! So cute and they were a great deal! Marissa was able to get them on sale for $5 each, instead of the $7 plus shipping I'd have to pay to get them here! (The store didn't have all the colours and I'd have to pay tax...the HK polishes are regular $13 in Canada, and $10 in the US.) Thanks again Marissa!


Have you ever had a package opened??

2 comments:

  1. yay!! lol... I am so glad customs didn't steal anything lol! anytime you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a non-polish package opened. I ordered Sea Monkeys online and customs opened the package and took the Sea Monkey Eggs and Food. Whoops. Didn't realise they were classified as fish.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...