Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Color Club Halo Hues ~ Cherubic

This is another gorgeous holographic polish from Color Club. This one is a neutral light peach colour. Cherubic is great for when you want a subtle look but still a pop of holographic rainbow. 

I love the polishes in the Halo Hues collection because they have a very strong holographic effect. They also dry quickly and only 2 coats were necessary for full opacity. They also have a glossier finish than polishes like Nfu Oh and Make Up Store, although not as glossy as the OPI DSs. Overall I love them! 

PS - As always you can click on photos to enlarge them! Here's a close up of Color Club Cherubic! I took it with my new phone courtesy of my bf. What a wonderful Christmas gift! 
Look at this close up!!
 Blurry so you can see the holo!!



I think I need to get my hands on the 2nd set of Color Club holographics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...