Friday, January 10, 2014

Nails Inc. ~ Hammersmith

Today I have a gem to share with you. I got this polish on sale at Sephora for $7! It's nails inc. Hammersmith from the nails inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter collection. 

I love nails inc. polishes, but they tend to be quite pricey. Regular price for them here is about $11.50 for only 10ml. As a comparison, OPI is about $9 for 15ml, at salons. 

Anyyywayys, Hammersmith is a gorgeous combination of multisized teal and silver glitter. It's so sparkly that it's blinding in the light. I was very impressed with the polish. I already have Marylebone, the pink from this collection, which I used here. I also bought Maida Vale which I will show you in an upcoming post. 

So basically, if you love glitter and don't have this polish already, go and grab it before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...