Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nail-Venturous Lacquers ~ Man-Maid Dreams

   Now this polish is one of my ALL TIME ABSOLUTE FAVOURITES!!! My very talented friend Amy made it over at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. (Also the creator of FLOAM!) This polish is truly magnificent. It may in fact be my FAVOURITE polish! That's saying a lot considering how many I have...

So WHY is it so amazing?? Well its a gorgeous seafoam-teal colour with gold/copper flakes. It shines and reflects light like a foil and it has a hint of shimmer. I have no idea how she made it, but she is a genius! It also applies like a dream!


I'm scared of using it up! I've already used like 1/3rd of the bottle... I also love how the lid is a bit different and the label is handwritten. I love this colour so much! It kind of reminds me of mermaids and copper roofs... lol

Isn't it lovely??

<3 Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...