Monday, July 9, 2012

Nail-Venturous Rustic Remains

Isn't it lovely?? Nail-Venturous ~ Rustic Remains is a sheer copper flakie polish that looks amazing layered over black! 

Here I have 2 coats on over my black polish design 
(which kind of looks yin-yang-y/comma-y/melted-hersheys-kiss-y now that I look at it lol...) 

The black really brings out the wide spectrum of shimmer in this polish.

          















I just think this polish is super cool =) It's so unique! I also love the simple design I came up with. When I lay my hands flat, my nails look different when viewed from each side. It's simple but fun!


Thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, feel free to leave your thoughts! ^^^ I love reading comments.
Thanks for stopping by! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...